The joy of boating is that you can be flexible about your route, rather than provide a fixed itinery we prefer to highlight the attractions of a suggested route so you can spend as much time as you wish to absorb the sights during your cruise.
Your Holiday – Your Choice
The suggested itineries are only a sample of what’s possible, different variations can be undertaken and longer routes are possible. Planning your holiday and route are all part of this unique step back into Britain’s history. To help you plan your voyage, guide books and maps are available to purchase either online or at the Marina.
SUGGESTED SHORT BREAKS
River Severn and The River Avon
- From Stourport to Tewkesbury on the River Severn
- Onto the River Avon if time allows
- Picturesque river cruising, but the route can be busy when searching for moorings
- Passing through Tewkesbury and Pershore.
River Severn and the Worcester to Birmingham Canal
- From Stourport to Worcester, then onto the Worcester & Birmingham Canal
- Passing throught the Cathedral City of Worcester
- Provides a taste of both river cruising and canal cruising
- Includes a short tunnel
Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal
- From Stourport via Kidderminster
- To Kinver & Stourton Junction